Where are our Maidenhead serviced apartments?
Depending on your apartment...
- Maidenhead town centre: 1-3 minute walk
- London: 5-10 minute walk to Maidenhead train station, 30 minute journey to London Paddington
- Reading: 20 minute drive (or 10 minute train journey)
- Slough: 15 minute drive (or 8 minute train journey)
- High Wycombe: 15 minute drive
- Bracknell: 20 minute drive
- Windsor: 15 minute drive
- M4 junction 8/9: 4 minute drive
- London Heathrow Airport: 20 minute drive
- River Thames for relaxing river walks: 10 minute walk
- Nearest pub and restaurant: 2 minute walk
- Nearest supermarket: 2 minute walk
- Nearest leisure centre with swimming pool: 2 minute walk
Directions from M4 junction 8/9
- Leave M4 at junction 8/9 taking the A308(M).
- At the roundabout take first exit signposted Maidenhead.
- Continue straight on through in to the centre of Maidenhead snaking round the dual carriageway first left then right.
- At the roundabout junction of the A4 turn right (3rd exit) signposted Slough A4.
- At the next roundabout take the first exit left signposted Cookham B4447.
- At the small mini roundabout turn right.
- Turn immediately right. The second car park you see is for Queensgate Rentals apartments - there is one allocated space per apartment.